Thursday 21 August 2014

Gold Reef City

Last Saturday I took a trip to my first theme park in 2 years. I must admit that I am not the biggest thrill seeker, and I found myself wimping out of the two biggest rides (I have never been upside down on a rollercoaster, and wasn't planning on changing that anytime soon!) However, those that went on the Golden Loop and the Anaconda did seem to enjoy it, and it was quite entertaining getting a glimpse of their expressions whilst on the ride – Luke’s face was priceless.

The Anaconda - doesn't it make you feel sick just looking at it?

I've never been to Thorpe Park, Alton Towers or any of the other big English theme parks – I have only visited Legoland and Paultons Park – so I don’t have much to compare it to, but I had a lot of fun. The rides were awesome, although some might argue that the rides I went on were quite tame. I can see why Gold Reef City is listed as one of Jo’burg’s ‘must visit’ tourist attractions.

No comments:

Post a Comment